Handcrafted Cuttlefish bone Casting-
24K gold leaf on Sulfide 925 silver Pendant with fresh water pearl
Life is like the ocean.
It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.
The voice of the ocean speak to the soul.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver (Certified Quality)
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Fast Shipping: 2-5 business days. (For in-stock item only. Exclude custom made item. )
- Hong Kong base: all orders are shipped from Hong Kong.
Pearl: 6mm, 4mm button shape freshwater pearl
WHAT IS CUTTLEFISH BONE CASTING?
Cuttlefish bone casting is one of the oldest forms of casting for jewelry-making creativity.
Cuttlefish bone is the center bone of a squid-like mollusk, one of the earliest known casting processes. In direct casting, molten metal directly fills a design carved into a mold surface, producing a mirror image of the design in the finished cast object. Also, due to its organic origin, cuttlebone has growth rings, like beautiful wood grain or wave texture, it make every piece of beautiful uniqueness as no two items look exactly the same.
- Avoid chemical substances e.g. perfume, creams, cleaning products…
- Wash with clear water and dry with a soft cotton cloth
- Take off before wash hands, bath, or swim
- Keep in a dark, cool and dry place
- Use silver polishing cloth to retrieve shinny surface if needed(925 silver part)
Return & Refund Policy
Guaranteed 7 days 100% refund. Terms and condition applied.